Welcome to Pioneer Valley Christian Academy which was established in 1972, with the intent to bring challenging academics coupled with a Christian worldview to the Pioneer Valley. Our mission is to teach students to think critically, compassionately, and Christianity.
- Preschool through grade 12
- College Preparatory Curriculum
- Independent, interdenominational
- Accreditation by New England Association of Schools and Colleges and Association of Christian Schools International
- International Admissions
- Student Support Services
- Suburban, twenty-five acre campus
Pioneer Valley Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the academy. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational, admissions, financial aid policies, or in athletics, or other academy–administered programs.