Please download, print, and return this Teacher Employment Application to Mr. Timothy Duff.
Middle School Teacher – 6th Grade (Homeroom)
The Pioneer Valley Christian Academy has an opening for a middle school teacher. A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Education is required along with a strong Christian testimony.
It is expected that the teacher will:
- acknowledge Christ as Savior and seek to live life as His disciple;
- believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God – our standard for faith and practice;
- believe and actively support the school’s Statement of Faith (see Employment Application);
- demonstrate a desire for spiritual growth as evidenced by his or her prayer life, Bible study, and spiritual outreach to others;
- be a Christian role model in attitude, speech, and actions toward others (Luke 6:40);
- sign and live by the school’s Lifestyle Statement (see Employment Application) as a condition for employment and continued employment in this ministry in regards to God’s Biblical standards for sexual conduct;
- evidence the Fruit of the Spirit in dealing with people, and
- participate in a local, Bible-believing church.
- Reading 6
- English 6
- Bible 6
- History 6
- Bible 7
- English 8A
Education, Certifications and/or Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (Education preferred)
- ACSI Teaching Certificate
- MA Teaching Certificate