Position: After School Care Caregiver
Age: 18 or Older
Pioneer Valley Christian Academy is looking for a qualified individual to serve as a Caregiver after school from 2:30 pm until 5:30 pm, Monday-Friday.
It is expected that the Caregiver will:
- acknowledge Christ as Savior and seek to live life as His disciple;
- believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God – our standard for faith and practice;
- believe and actively support the school’s Statement of Faith (see Employment Application);
- demonstrate a desire for spiritual growth as evidenced by his or her prayer life, Bible study, and spiritual outreach to others;
- be a Christian role model in attitude, speech, and actions toward others (Luke 6:40);
- sign and live by the school’s Lifestyle Statement (see Employment Application) as a condition for employment and continued employment in this ministry in regards to God’s Biblical standards for sexual conduct;
- evidence the Fruit of the Spirit in dealing with people, and
- participate in a local, Bible-believing church.
- Supervise a group of 1-10 students from PK to grade 5 during after-school hours
- Assist children with homework assignments (depending on age and grade level)
- Shepherding kids between classrooms and outside to the playground area
- Tracking hours for each student by checking them in and out each day
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly and professional, enjoys being with children
- Strong conflict resolution skills, especially with younger students ages 3-7
Please download, print, and return this Employment Application to the Business Office.