Please download, print, and return this Employment Application to Mr. Timothy Duff.
- Age 18 or Older
- Flexible Schedule
- Monday-Friday, 15-30 hours per week
It is expected that the Custodian will:
- acknowledge Christ as Savior and seek to live life as His disciple;
- believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God – our standard for faith and practice;
- believe and actively support the school’s Statement of Faith;
- demonstrate a desire for spiritual growth as evidenced by his or her prayer life, Bible study, and spiritual outreach to others;
- be a Christian role model in attitude, speech, and actions toward others (Luke 6:40);
- sign and live by the school’s Lifestyle Statement as a condition for employment and continued employment in this ministry in regards to God’s Biblical standards for sexual conduct;
- evidence the Fruit of the Spirit in dealing with people; and
- regularly attend a local, Bible-believing church.