New Student Drop-off/Pick-up Procedures
- All drivers will enter through the new parking lot road east of the original entrance which has now become the exit. (note that all traffic is one way) Please review the attached diagram of the new school parking lot to see traffic flow.
- There are two traffic lanes. The drop-off lane runs alongside the sidewalk and students may be dropped off there. The second lane is for cars to pass and exit the parking lot.
- Once your student is dropped off, or picked up, please move to correct lane to exit: left lane for left turn only, right lane for right turn only.
- If you need time with your student(s), or you want to walk them to/from the building, park in the parking spaces so that traffic can continue to flow.
- Staff will be outside to monitor traffic and ensure safety.
- Students should be dropped off between 7:20 AM and 7:45 AM, in order for them to be on time and in their homeroom by 7:55 AM.
- Before 8:00 AM, the front door is only for those arriving on the Springfield School busses.
- After 8:00 AM, the PVCA parking lot door will be locked and access to the building will only be through the front door.
- Student drivers will continue to park in the Evangelical Covenant Church parking lot and then enter through the front door.
- All students will be picked-up at the PVCA parking lot door when school is dismissed at 2:35 PM. Drivers in the pick-up lanes should remain in their cars at all times. If you need to enter the building, please park your car in the designated parking area.
- Pre-school parents need to park and come inside to pick up their children from the classroom.
- Please be sure to only cross the traffic lanes in the designated crosswalk area.
PVCA Traffic Plan