Equipping students to seek Truth, pursue academic excellence,
and live with integrity.
JUST A REMINDER
CLASSROOM SUPPLIES STILL NEEDED
Our new first grade teacher, Mrs. Zukowski, is in need of some STEM toys. New or gently used items from the list below would be greatly appreciated. Please contact Laura Duff if you are able to provide any of the below items. To purchase new on amazon, click on the picture to be connected to Amazon.com. Thank you!
THE PVCA EAGLE CAFE NEEDS SOME HELPING HANDS!
Mr. Angel Romero, the new Eagle Cafe Manager, would appreciate clean-up help in the cafeteria this week, Monday-Friday, anytime between 7:30AM-3:00PM. PVCA will provide cleaning supplies and gloves. Parents interested in volunteering should contact Laura Duff at 413-782-8031.
School cancellations, classroom announcements, and/or special notifications will be sent to your phone via text message.
To sign up:
It is that EASY!
IMPORTANT BACK TO SCHOOL INFORMATION
To review the PVCA Dresscode, click on the button below, visit the PARENTS tab on the website, or watch the videos below.
ELEMENTARY DRESSCODE VIDEO
UPPER SCHOOL DRESSCODE VIDEO
ELEMENTARY (GRADES K-5)
- Classroom teachers will check that a student is dressed according to the code, and if not, will give him or her a copy of the standard and write up the violation that will be sent home for their parent’s signature. Parents may also be informed via text, email, or phone call.
- The teacher will speak with the student to see how their dress can be corrected for that day and in the future.
- If a polo shirt is the only issue, the office may be able to provide the student with one to wear for the day.
- Otherwise, the parents may be called to bring in a change of clothes, especially if the clothing being worn does not follow the guidelines of neat, modest, and appropriate. A student may be asked to wait in the office for their change of clothes and will need to make up any work missed.
- If the student continues to ignore the dress code after receiving a violation, the teacher will inform the principal, who will contact the parents for a meeting.
UPPER SCHOOL (GRADES 6-12)
- Homeroom advisors will check that a student is dressed according to the code, and if not, will give him or her a copy of the standard, write up the violation, and send the student to the principal.
- The principal will speak with the student to see how their dress can be corrected for that day and in the future. The parents will be informed by the principal and the violation notice will be sent home for their signature.
- If a shirt is the only issue, the office may be able to provide the student with one to wear for the day.
- Otherwise, the parents will be called to bring in a change of clothes or give permission for the student if he or she has a car to go home and change.
- A student will not be allowed to attend classes but must remain in the academic conference room until a change of clothes is obtained.
- Students will receive a zero for each class missed and the absence will count as unexcused. All classwork missed, if able to be made up, will be required.
- Further violations will require a meeting with the parents, student, and principal before the student is allowed to attend school.
PVCA IS HIRING-JOIN OUR TEAM!
THE PVCA PRAYER LIST
The PVCA prayer list is updated daily and sent out weekly to subscribers. If you would like to sign-up for the PVCA prayer list or have a prayer request, fill out the form(s) below.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PVCA PRAYER LIST
PRAYER REQUEST FORM
SCHOOL CLOSINGS & DELAYS
All notifications will be released by 6:00 AM
PVCA One Call Now
One Call Now is a service PVCA uses to alert the community with important notifications. Voice or text messages will be sent to you if our school must close or delay opening due to weather.
ALL PVCA families are automatically signed up for One Call Now unless they opt out.
PVCA Text Update
To receive text updates, text “ALERT” to 22300.
Be sure PVCA has your cell phone # on file and your cell provider allows you to receive text messages from a third party number.
Local News & Radio
Local Radio Station – WIHS 104.9 FM